Click to view product brochure
Online Special (cash only): $22,000*
*plus applicable sales tax for NV, OK, SC, and WA
The new TEK RMD from Matia Robotics allows paraplegics to go from sitting, to standing, to mobile in seconds, making your home more accessible and your world within reach. The TEK RMD is a motorized standing movement device that offers the ability for those who are in a manual wheelchair to complete everyday activities from a standing position ... at eye level. Unlike other standers, users can board and control the TEK RMD unassisted.
Top Features include:
- Boarding from the Back (Safe Mounting and Dismounting)
- Assisted Lifting: A gas spring mechanism balances the weight of the user, so only a gentle pull is required to stand.
- Remote Control Included: Allows user to send the TEK RMD away, then bring it back when needed for use. It also can be used to free both hands while in use.
- Small Footprint: At ~16.5" wide and 29.5" long, the user can navigate tight spaces in the home or office. Reduced the need for many home renovations.
- True Vertical Position: There are many health and wellness advantages to standing. This upright and hands free position combined w/ motorized mobility and small size allows the user to perform their daily living tasks standing up.
TEK RMD requires an in-person evaluation and custom fitting by a certified Assistive Technology Professional.
If you have questions, would like more information on the Tek RMD product, or are ready to schedule an evaluation, please complete the form below.