Revolutionary Design. Superior Biomechanics.
Rowheels REV Wheels utilize a patented reverse propulsion, pull-based propulsion technology that minimizes factors contributing to shoulder and wrist injury and pain.
Rowheels REV Wheels drive a chair forward when you pull on the handrim and backwards when you push. The gear system technology provides for quick, responsive wheels without bulky levers or heavy batteries and motors. They are available in two styles: REV-HX and REV-LX.
REV-HX wheels turn 30% faster than the handrim, resulting in an extremely responsive and quick set of wheels.
REV-LX Wheels are geared to provide users looking for a reduction in effort/pulling forces when compared to standard push wheels.
Quick, efficient, and stylish, Rowheels REV Wheels are unlike any wheels you have ever experienced.
- Available Wheel Sizes: 22”, 24”, 25”, 26”
- Gear Ratio: 0.75:1.0
- Added Weight: Approximately 3 lbs/each (Compared to 32 steel spoke wheels)
- Added Width: 5/16" per wheel, 5/8" total
- Maximum User Weight:300 lbs
- Maximum Camber: 6 degrees
- Axles: Quick-Release, 1/2” diameter
- Frame Adapter Fits Most Popular Ultra-light Manual Wheelchairs
- Handrims: Natural-Fit (Standard & LT), The SURGE (Standard & LT), Q-Grip, RibGrips, & Projection
- Wheel Hub: Aluminum alloy
- Handrim Hub: Glass-filled Nylon Composite
- Tires: Schwalbe RightRun, Schwalbe Marathon Plus EVO, SHOX Solid Tires