Last modified: September 7, 2016
- Introduction Numotion respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.shopnumotion.com and www.numotion.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. To the extent that information collected through the Website is protected health information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) this information is governed by the Numotion Notice of Privacy Practices.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website or in email, text, website forms, chat transcripts and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Children Under the Age of 13 Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com or (860) 257-3443, Ext. 57070.
- Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, equipment information and some financial information to facilitate payment (credit card number, expiry and CCV.) ("personal information") and/or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookie and other common tracking technologies, like Google Analytics.
- Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, creating product lists like wish lists or registries, ordering products, requesting further services or interacting with the Website through product reviews or comments. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website. We will keep records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website, information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. This information may not include personal information but it may be associated with other information to improve the Website and deliver a better more personalized service.
- How We Use Your Information We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to present our Website and its contents to you, provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection, notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it and fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the website form on which we collect your data, utilize the unsubscribe options in correspondence not related to transactions, or adjust your subscription and opt-in preferences in your account profile.
- Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Numotion to promote products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessing and Correcting Your Information You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Your California Privacy Rights If you are a customer and a California resident, you may request that we provide you with certain information about third parties with whom we have shared our customer’s information for direct marketing purposes during the preceding the calendar year. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: Numotion Privacy – Security, 1111 Cromwell Ave., Suite 601, Rocky Hill, CT 06067.
- Data Security We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. In addition, your personal information is protected against unauthorized access, and is stored with industry standard 128-bit encryption on our servers. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website. You should keep this password confidential. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Numotion Privacy – Security, 1111 Cromwell Ave., Suite 601, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. Or Email: email@example.com. Or Telephone: (860) 257-3443, Ext. 57070