TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE DEMONSTRATION AND ONLINE SALE OF SOFTWHEELS
Last Modified: February 14, 2017
1. THIS DOCUMENT, ALONG WITH THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the demonstration, purchase and sale of SoftWheels through www.shopnumotion.com (the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Numotion (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Modified Date” referenced on the Site. You should review these Terms prior to demonstration or purchase of SoftWheels through this Site. Your continued use of this Site after the “Last Modified Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to participate in a demonstration of or an offer to buy under these Terms, the products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to provide a demonstration or sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the items you have ordered.
3. Demonstration Period You may avail of a demonstration period of ten calendar days (the “Demonstration Period”) of SoftWheels. When you select a demonstration order and accept these Terms, we apply an authorization hold to the credit or debit card information supplied by you. The Demonstration Period commences the day you receive the SoftWheels by tracked delivery. You are required to return the SoftWheels, in original working condition as described in Section 4, by the last day of the Demonstration Period. We will send you a reminder notice before the end of the Demonstration Period (see Section 6. Notices.)
In the event that you do not return the SoftWheels by last day of the Demonstration Period, we will apply a charge equivalent to the full purchase price of a Softwheel Acrobat M wheel set with basic performance package as specified on www.shopnumotion.com , plus any applicable taxes and charges, to the credit or debit card information supplied by you. If you return the SoftWheels to us, in original working condition, within twenty calendar days of the last day of the Demonstration Period, we will apply a late fee charge in the amount of $250 (two hundred and fifty dollars) and refund the balance of the payment charged on the last day of the Demonstration Period. You will not be entitled to any refund if the SoftWheels are returned more than twenty calendar days after the Demonstration Period. We may issue a partial or full refund for SoftWheels returned more than twenty calendar days after the Demonstration Period, at our sole discretion, where extenuating circumstances delayed the return of the SoftWheels by you.
4. Product Condition. All SoftWheels issued to you for a Demonstration Period, will be issued in good working condition. You are responsible for any damage to the SoftWheels once you accept delivery, which includes repair costs or full replacement costs if a repair will not restore the product to good working condition. SoftWheels returned during or after the Demonstration Period, must be in the same good working condition as when delivered to you, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
5. Notice. We will provide any notice to you under these Terms by sending a message to the email address you provide. Notices sent by email will be effective when we send the email. It is your responsibility to keep your email address current.
6. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
United Seating and Mobility, LLC d/b/a Numotion