The Safety Sleeper™ is a safe, fully enclosed bed system for children and adults with special needs for daily and travel use..
- Fully enclosed bed system
- Peace of mind that your loved one is Safe & Secure
- Prevents unattended wandering
- Promotes healthy sleep habits
- Reduces visual stimulation
Safe & Secure
- FDA product registration number: 3011389091
- Pressure tested for up to 300 lbs.
- Built from durable fire-retardant materials
- Designed to hold up against high activity levels and such behaviors as head banging, seizures, and the like.
- Eliminates entrapment
- Spacious enough for an adult
- Fits perfectly in any size room
- Sets up in minutes
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed
- Machine washable
- Extra attachable sheets (Coverlet) available
- Coverlet (sheet) is removable for easy laundering
- Fully portable and easy to transport
- Versatile for daily use and for travel
- Includes hard shell wheeled suitcase and air mattress
- Provides familiarity to loved one during travel
- Our beds are easy to transport, weighs less than 37 LBS
- Perfect for daily use, respite care, vacations, travel, hospital stays
ONE STANDARD SIDE ENTRY WITH LOCKING SYSTEM Picture shows the standard entry option of The Safety Sleeper™ with the door fully opened. *
CONVERTIBLE SIDE ENTRY WITH TWO ZIPPER ACCESS AND LOCKING SYSTEM ON BOTH SIDES. Gives the most access options for the caregiver and allows for access on both sides and above the bed.
END OF BED ENTRY: Additional entry at the foot of the bed allows for a second access point. The side entry is installed to the left when facing the end of bed entry. *
Additonal Coverlet: All models of The Safety Sleeper comes with one coverlet which functions as a zip on sheet. Models with an additional coverlet ensure easy transitions between coverlet washes.** Waterproof mattress pads are also available for purchase as the coverlets are not waterproof.
FRAME PADS: (bar cushions) cover the top and sides of the aluminum frame and add additional safety and comfort to your bed. Recommended for seizure diagnoses or self-harming behaviors.
STABILIZING STRAPS: Straps keep bed from tipping or moving, recommended for older children, adults or to counteract rambunctious activity. PLEASE NOTE: Stabilizing straps need to be attached to your traditional bed frame or box spring.
ACCESS POINTS: 1-1/8” ID metal grommets installed on left and right sides of the enclosure to serve as access points for use with feeding tubes, oxygen tubing, pulse-ox sensors, etc. Two on each side, four total.
ATTACHMENT LOOPS: The six loop attachments are installed on the roof of the enclosure to be used for items intended for hanging.
INSIDE POCKET: 8” X 10” in size and made from black mesh fabric, the pocket can be used for storing communication devices, toys, eye glasses or other items.
AIR MATTRESSES FOR TRAVELIING: Comes with built-in electric pump for US & Canada and battery pump for other international sizes.***
TRAVEL CASE: Our beds weigh less than 38 lbs / 17 kg and come with a durable travel suitcase.***